• Do not put electrical appliances (e.g. ice cream
makers) in the appliance unless they are stated
applicable by the manufacturer.
• Be careful not to cause damage to the
refrigerant circuit. It contains isobutane (R600a),
a natural gas with a high level of environmental
compatibility. This gas is flammable.
• If damage occurs to the refrigerant circuit, make
sure that there are no flames and sources of
ignition in the room. Ventilate the room.
• Do not let hot items to touch the plastic parts of
• Do not store flammable gas and liquid in the
• Do not put flammable products or items that are
wet with flammable products in, near or on the
• Do not touch the compressor or the condenser.
They are hot.
WARNING! Risk of electric shock.
• The type of lamp used for this appliance is for
household appliances only. Do not use it for
CARE AND CLEANING
WARNING! Risk of injury or damage
to the appliance.
• Before maintenance, deactivate the appliance
and disconnect the mains plug from the mains
• This appliance contains hydrocarbons in the
cooling unit. Only a qualified person must do the
maintenance and the recharging of the unit.
• Regularly examine the drain of the appliance and
if necessary, clean it. If the drain is blocked,
defrosted water collects in the bottom of the
• To repair the appliance contact an Authorised
• Use original spare parts only.
WARNING! Risk of injury or
• Disconnect the appliance from the mains
• Cut off the mains cable and discard it.
• Remove the door to prevent children and pets
to be closed inside of the appliance.
• The refrigerant circuit and the insulation
materials of this appliance are ozone-friendly.
• The insulation foam contains flammable gas.
Contact your municipal authority for information
on how to discard the appliance correctly.
• Do not cause damage to the part of the cooling
unit that is near the heat exchanger.
Insert the electrical plug into a wall socket.
Turn the temperature regulator clockwise to a
To turn off the appliance, turn the temperature
regulator to the "O" position.
The temperature is automatically regulated.
To operate the appliance, proceed as follows:
• turn the Temperature regulator towards lower
settings to obtain the minimum coldness.
• turn the Temperature regulator towards higher
settings to obtain the maximum coldness.
A medium setting is generally the most
However, the exact setting should be chosen
keeping in mind that the temperature inside the
appliance depends on:
• room temperature
• how often the door is opened
• the quantity of food stored
• the location of the appliance.
If the ambient temperature is high or
the appliance is fully loaded, and the
appliance is set to the lowest
temperature, it may run continuously
causing frost to form on the rear wall.
In this case the dial must be set to a
higher temperature to allow automatic
defrosting and therefore reduced