1. Red light: when ashing, indicates an alarm condition
(see paragraph “TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE”).
2. Blue light: The function “6th Sense” is automatically
activated and does not need to be selected by the user,
therefore the blue LED (2) “Sense” always remains
on. For more technical details, refer to paragraph “6th
3. Green lights: indicate that the product is running and
the temperature has been set.
4. Set temperature button: to adjust the set temperature
and to activate/deactivate fast freeze procedures.
BEFORE USING THE APPLIANCE
Your new appliance is designed to be used in the
household and similar applications such as:
- kitchen areas in shops, oces and other working
- farm houses
- by clients in hotels, motels, residences, bed & breakfasts.
The product must only be used to store frozen food, to
freeze fresh food and to make ice.
Regulations require the appliance to be earthed. The
manufacturer declines all liability for injury to persons
or animals and for damage to property resulting
from failure to observe the above procedures and
1. After unpacking, make sure that the appliance is
undamaged and that the door closes perfectly, with the
gasket remaining intact. Any damage must be reported
to your retailer within 24 hours after delivery of the
2. Wait at least two hours before switching the appliance on
in order to ensure the refrigerant circuit is fully ecient.
3. Installation and electrical connection must be carried out
by a qualied technician, according to the manufacturer’s
instructions and local safety regulations.
4. Clean the inside of the appliance before using it.
• Before connecting the appliance to the mains supply,
ensure that the voltage corresponds to that given on
the rating plate located on the rear of the appliance.
• Electrical connections must be made in
accordance with local regulations.
• Unpack the appliance.
• Remove the 4 spacers inserted between the door
and the appliance. (Fig. 3)
• Make sure the defrost water drain plug (if provided) is
correctly positioned (E).
• For optimum appliance operation and to avoid damage
when the door is opened, leave a space of at least 7 cm
from the rear wall and 7 cm at the sides. (Fig. 4)
• Fit the accessories (if provided).
SWITCHING ON THE APPLIANCE
• Plug in the appliance.
• The green LED lights up (“Normal”).
• The blue LED lights up (“Sense”).
• The red LED ashes to indicate that the temperature
inside the appliance is not yet suciently low for food
storage. The red LED will normally switch o within the
rst six hours after the appliance is switched on.
• Place food inside the product only when the red LED has
Note: Thanks to the ecient lid seal, the appliance lid will
not re-open easily immediately after closing. Wait a few
minutes before re-opening the lid of the appliance.
Use the key (4) to select the desired temperature.
To adjust the internal temperature, proceed as follows:
• Repeatedly press the key (4). Each time the key is
pressed, the set temperature is updated, displaying the
“Normal”, “Eco” and “Max” values in succession.
• Select “Max” for a colder storage temperature.
• With partial loads “Eco” is recommended: this setting will
optimize energy consumption.
The green indicator lamps (3) indicate the selected setting
according to the following diagram:
Eco: least cold temperature (left
indicator lamp lit).
Normal: intermediate temperature
(right indicator lamp lit).
Max.: extra low temperature (both
indicator lamps lit).
Shopping: Fast Freezing (both
indicator lamps lit).
See section “Freezing fresh food”.
Note: The settings will be saved in the memory even if a
power cut occurs. The time needed for the temperature
inside the freezer to reach the set value, can vary
depending on climatic conditions and the set temperature
‘6TH SENSE’ FUNCTION
The “6th Sense” function is always active to control the
internal temperature of the appliance and guarantee the
It automatically intervenes in the following cases:
• door opening
This function activates every time the opening of the door
changes the internal temperature of the appliance. The
function remains active for the time needed to reinstate
optimum operating conditions.
• storing food inside the freezer
This function activates every time signicant quantities of
food are introduced. It remains active for the time needed
to reinstate optimum freezing conditions of the food
introduced, ensuring the best compromise between the
quality of the freezing process and energy consumption.
Number of questions: 0
Do you have a question about the Whirlpool WHE39332 or do you need help? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the issue and your question. The more detail you provide for your issue and question, the easier it will be for other Whirlpool WHE39332 owners to properly answer your question.
About the Whirlpool WHE39332
View the manual for the Whirlpool WHE39332 here, for free. This manual comes under the category Freezers and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.8. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the Whirlpool WHE39332 or do you need help? Ask your question here