When using an electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be
followed, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
1. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning.
2. To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not put motor base, cord
or plug in water or other liquid. Only the blade guard and shaft of this
appliance have been designed for submersion into water or other liquids.
Never submerge any other portion of this unit in any liquid.
3. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children)
with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of
experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for
4. Keep hands, hair, clothing, and utensils away from blade and mixing
container while operating the Waring
Immersion Blender to
prevent the possibility of severe injury to persons and/or damage to the
Immersion Blender. A spatula may be used but must be used only when
the unit is not operating. Avoid contact with moving parts.
5. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the
appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return
the appliance to the nearest Waring authorized service facility for
examination, repair, electrical or mechanical adjustment.
6. The use of accessory attachments not recommended or sold by Waring
for this specific model may result in fire, electric shock or personal
7. Do not use outdoors.
8. Do not let any cord hang over the edge of the table or counter.
Do not let cord come into contact hot surfaces, including stovetop.
9. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
10. Blade is SHARP. Handle carefully.
11. When mixing liquids, especially hot liquids, use a tall container or make
only small quantities at a time to reduce spillage and possibility of injury.
Number of questions: 0
Do you have a question about the Waring WSB33XK or do you need help? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the issue and your question. The more detail you provide for your issue and question, the easier it will be for other Waring WSB33XK owners to properly answer your question.
About the Waring WSB33XK
View the manual for the Waring WSB33XK here, for free. This manual comes under the category Blenders and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 6.6. This manual is available in the following languages: English, French, Spanish. Do you have a question about the Waring WSB33XK or do you need help? Ask your question here