On this page you find the Presto Whistling Electric manual.
Please read the instructions in this operator manual carefully before using the product.
If you have any questions about your that are not answered in the manual, please share your question in the troubleshooting section on the buttom of this page.
75741027036, 757410270362, 778890712975
2003 by National Presto Industries, Inc.
• Boils water superfast for tea, instant
coffee, hot chocolate and more.
• Faster than a microwave.
• Built-in whistle lets you know when
water comes to a boil.
Visit us on the web at www.GoPresto.com
This is a
Listed appliance. The following important safeguards are recommended by most portable appliance
To reduce the risk of personal injury or property damage when using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions
should always be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handle for lifting and pouring.
3. To protect against ﬁre, electric shock, and personal injury, do not immerse cord, plug, or this kettle in water or
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
5. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before cleaning the kettle. Empty water
6. Do not operate this kettle with a damaged cord or plug, or in the event the appliance malfunctions, or is dropped
or damaged in any manner. Return the tea kettle to the Presto Factory Service Department or to the nearest
Presto Authorized Service Station for examination, repair, or adjustment.
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may result in ﬁre, electrical
shock, or personal injury.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
10. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
11. Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot water.
12. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
13. To disconnect, unplug cord from wall outlet.
14. Do not pour boiling water before disconnecting the cord from the wall outlet.
15. This product is intended for heating water only.