On this page you find the Presto Heat ’n Steep manual.
Please read the instructions in this operator manual carefully before using the product.
If you have any questions about your that are not answered in the manual, please share your question in the troubleshooting section on the buttom of this page.
Heat ’n Steep
2010 by National Presto Industries, Inc.
Visit us on the web at www.GoPresto.com
Heat ’n Steep
electric tea kettle
This is a Listed appliance. The following important safeguards are recommended by most portable appliance manufacturers.
To reduce the risk of personal injury or property damage when using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always
be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handle for lifting and pouring.
3. To protect against ﬁre, electric shock, and personal injury, do not immerse cord, plug, or this kettle in water or other liquid.
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
5. Be sure that the cover is securely in place when heating water, while steeping tea, and before serving.
6. Do not remove cover when water is boiling.
7. Unplug tea kettle from wall outlet before installing the infuser/cover assembly in the tea kettle and before removing the
infuser/cover assembly from the tea kettle.
8. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before cleaning the appliance. Empty water/tea
9. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or in the event the appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or
damaged in any manner. Return the appliance to the Presto Factory Service Department for examination, repair, or adjustment.
10. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may result in ﬁre, electrical shock, or
11. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
12. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
13. Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot liquids.
14. To disconnect, remove plug from wall outlet.
15. Do not pour boiling water or tea before disconnecting the plug from the wall outlet.
16. Do not use outdoors.
17. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.