7. Always insert divider in deep fryer before heating oil.
8. Unplug from outlet and deep fryer when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before removing divider,
before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning the appliance.
9. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or in the event the appliance malfunctions or has been
damaged in any manner. Return the appliance to the Presto Factory Service Department for examination, repair, or
electrical or mechanical adjustment.
10. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
11. Do not use outdoors.
12. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces.
13. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
14. It is recommended that this fryer not be moved when it contains hot oil or other hot liquid. If it must be moved when
it contains hot oil or other hot liquid, use extreme caution.
15. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.
IMPORTANT CORD INFORMATION
A short power supply cord is provided to reduce the risk resulting from becoming entangled in or tripping over a longer
cord. DO NOT USE WITH AN EXTENSION CORD.
Do not allow the cord to run underneath or around the unit. The magnetic cord may not detach easily if the cord is
positioned in this fashion.
Do you have a question about the Presto DualDaddy?
Ask the question you have about the Presto DualDaddy here simply to other product owners.
Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the problem and your question. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other Presto DualDaddy owners to provide you with a good answer.
View here the free Presto DualDaddy manual. Have you read the manual but does it answer your question? Then ask your question on this page to other Presto DualDaddy owners.