Congratulations on your purchase and
welcome to Philips!
T o fully benet from
t that Philips offers, register your
product at www
Read this user manual carefully before y
use the appliance and sav
e it for future
- Make sure the adapter does not get
- The adapter contains a transfor mer .
Do not cut off the adapter to replace
it with another plug,
as this causes a
- This appliance is not intended for use
by persons (including children) with
sensor y or mental
or lack of exper ience and
unless they have been given
vision or instruction concer ning
use of the appliance by a person
responsible for their saf
- Children should be super vised to
ensure that they do not play with the
- Be careful with hot water when you
clean the appliance.
Always check if the
water is not too hot,
to prevent your
hands from getting burnt.
- Charge , use and store the sha ver at a
temperature between 5°C and 35°C
- Always put the protection cap on the
er to protect the shaving heads
when you are trav
- The shav er and the accessor ies are not
- Never use water hotter than 80°C to
rinse the shaver
- Only use the adapter supplied.
- Do not use the shav er or the adapter if
it is damaged.
- If the adapter is damaged, always ha ve
it replaced with one of the original type
in order to av
oid a hazard.
- W ater may leak from the socket at the
bottom of the shav
er when you rinse
This is nor mal and not dangerous
because all electronics are enclosed in
a sealed power unit inside the sha
Compliance with standards
- This shav er complies with the
internationally approved saf
regulations and can be safely cleaned
under the tap (Fig.
- This Philips appliance complies with all
standards regarding electromagnetic
If handled proper ly
and according to the instr
uctions in this
the appliance is safe to use
based on scientic evidence availab
- The adapter transfor ms 100-240 volts
to a safe low v
oltage of less than 24
General description (Fig.
Shaving unit with sha ving head holder
Shaving head holder release b uttons
’Batter y low’ light
Shaving head holder
T rimmer (RQ350 only)
Cleaning br ush
It takes appro
x. 10 hour s to fully charge the
A fully charged shaver pro
vides up to 30
If you ha
ve a heavy beard, the sha ver may
provide less than 30 sha
ving minutes. The
number of sha
ving minutes may also var y
er time , depending on your shaving
, cleaning habits and beard type.
- When the shav er is char ging, the light
on the adapter lights up (Fig.
’Battery low’ light
- When the batter y is almost empty , the
light on the shav
er lights up (Fig. 5).
Register your pr
oduct and get suppor t at