Digital Proprietary Telephones
Quick Reference Guide
Model KX-T7625 KX-T7630
When using the KX-T7600 series, keep the following conditions in mind.
• If there is any problem, unplug the extension line and connect a known working phone. If
the known working phone operates properly, have the defective phone repaired by a
specified Panasonic Factory Service Centre. If the known working phone does not
operate properly, check the PBX System and the internal extension wiring.
• Keep the unit away from heating appliances and electrical noise generating devices such
as fluorescent lamps, motors and televisions. These noise sources can interfere with the
performance of the unit.
• This unit should be kept free of dust, moisture, high temperature (more than 40
vibration, and should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
• Do not use benzine, thinner, or the like, or any abrasive powder to clean the cabinet. Wipe
it with a soft cloth.
• Do not use any handset other than a Panasonic handset.
• Do not disassemble this product. Dangerous electrical shock could result. The unit must
only be disassembled and repaired by qualified service technicians.
• When a failure occurs which exposes any internal parts, disconnect the telephone line
cord immediately and return this unit to service centre.
• This unit is designed to aid the visually handicapped to locate dial keys and buttons.
TO PREVENT THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE
THIS PRODUCT TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
THIS HANDSET EARPIECE IS MAGNETISED AND MAY RETAIN SMALL FER-
Under power failure conditions, this telephone may not operate. Please ensure
that a separate telephone, not dependent on local power, is available for use in an
In this manual, the suffix of each model number is omitted.
“Installing the KX-T7601/KX-T7603” is shown on page 15.