• Please be aware of the OFF indication on the remote control display
to prevent the unit from starting / stopping improperly.
TO SET TEMPERATURE
• Selection range: 16°C ~ 30°C.
• Operating the unit within the recommended temperature could induce
HEAT mode : 20°C ~ 24°C.
COOL mode : 26°C ~ 28°C.
DRY mode : 1°C ~ 2°C lower than room temperature.
TO SELECT OPERATION MODE
AUTO mode - For your convenience
• Unit selects operation mode every 30 minutes according to
temperature setting, outdoor and room temperature. During operation
mode selection the power indicator blinks.
HEAT mode - To enjoy warm air
• For cold air prevention, air might not blow out immediately and power
indicator blinks when operation starts.
• Also operates in defrost mode (maximum 12 minutes) where by the
power indicator blinks. The melted frost is drained at outdoor unit and
indoor fan is stopped.
COOL mode - To enjoy cool air
DRY mode - To dehumidify the environment
• Unit operates at low fan speed to give a gentle cooling operation.
• Opens for air intake when operation starts, and closes when operation
stops. During this time, do not hold it as it may cause malfunction or
Air ﬁ lters
Maximum distances: 8m
Vertical airﬂ ow
• Do not adjust by
Do not touch
Number of questions: 0
Do you have a question about the Panasonic CU-TE12HKE or do you need help? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the issue and your question. The more detail you provide for your issue and question, the easier it will be for other Panasonic CU-TE12HKE owners to properly answer your question.
View the manual for the Panasonic CU-TE12HKE here, for free. This manual comes under the category Air-conditioning and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 9.6. This manual is available in the following languages: English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Greek. Do you have a question about the Panasonic CU-TE12HKE or do you need help?