On this page you find the Outback Party Select 6 Burner manual.
Please read the instructions in this operator manual carefully before using the product.
If you have any questions about your that are not answered in the manual, please share your question in the troubleshooting section on the buttom of this page.
Party Select 6 Burner
Assembly and Operating Instructions for Outback®
Party Select 6 Burner Gas BBQ
Drawings are not to scale.
Specifications subject to change
without prior notice.
• For outdoor use only. Not for commercial use.
• Read instructions before using the appliance. Failure to follow instructions could
result in death, serious bodily injury, and/or property loss.
• Warning: accessible parts may be very hot. Keep young children and pets away.
• Do not move the appliance during use.
• Turn off the gas supply at the gas bottle after use.
• Any modification of the appliance, misuse, or failure to follow the instructions may
be dangerous and will invalidate your warranty. This does not affect your statutory
• Retain these instructions for future reference.
• Leak test annually, and whenever the gas bottle is removed or replaced. Check that
the hose connections are tight and leak test each time you reconnect the gas bottle.
• For Flare-up control please refer to the ‘OPERATION’ section of this manual.