On this page you find the Outback Omega Charcoal 200 manual.
Please read the instructions in this operator manual carefully before using the product.
If you have any questions about your that are not answered in the manual, please share your question in the troubleshooting section on the buttom of this page.
Omega Charcoal 200
Assembly and Operating Instructions for
Outback® Omega Charcoal 100 and Omega Charcoal 200 Barbecues
• For outdoor use only - do not use indoors! Not for commercial use.
• Read instructions before using the appliance. Failure to follow instructions could
result in death, serious bodily injury, and/or property loss.
• WARNING! Accessible parts may be very hot. Keep children and pets away!
• CAUTION: Do not use spirit or petrol for lighting or re-lighting! Use only
firelighters complying to EN1860-3!
• WARNING! This barbecue becomes very hot. Do not move it during operation!
• Install this barbecue on a safe and even surface.
• Any modification of the appliance, misuse, or failure to follow the instructions
may be dangerous and will invalidate your warranty. This does not affect your