On this page you find the Outback Omega 250 manual.
Please read the instructions in this operator manual carefully before using the product.
If you have any questions about your that are not answered in the manual, please share your question in the troubleshooting section on the buttom of this page.
Photographs are not to scale.
Specifications subject to change
without prior notice.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
If you smell gas:
1. Shut off gas to the appliance.
2. Extinguish any open flame.
3. Open barbecue lid or hood.
4. If odour continues, discontinue use and
contact your local dealer.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
1. Do not store or use petrol or other flammable
vapours or liquids in the vicinity of this or any
2. A gas bottle not connected for use shall not be
stored in the vicinity of this or any other
Omega 150 Omega 250
Assembly and Operating Instructions for
Outback® Omega 150, and Omega 250 Gas Barbecues
• For outdoor use only.
• Read instructions before using the appliance. Failure to follow instructions could
result in death, serious bodily injury, and/or property loss.
• Warning: accessible parts may be very hot. Keep young children away.
• Do not move the appliance during use.
• Turn off the gas supply at the gas bottle after use.
• Any modification of the appliance, misuse, or failure to follow the instructions
may be dangerous and will invalidate your warranty. This does not affect your
• Retain these instructions for future reference.
• Leak test annually, and whenever the gas bottle is removed or replaced. Check
the hoseconnections are tight and leak test each time you reconnect the gas