On this page you find the Outback d Spectrum Select Hooded 3 Burner manual.
Please read the instructions in this operator manual carefully before using the product.
If you have any questions about your that are not answered in the manual, please share your question in the troubleshooting section on the buttom of this page.
d Spectrum Select Hooded 3 Burner
Photographs are not to scale.
Specifications subject to change
without prior notice.
Assembly and Operating Instructions for Outback®
Spectrum Select Hooded 2 Burner and Spectrum Select Hooded 3 Burner Gas BBQ
• For outdoor use only. Not for commercial use.
• Read instructions before using the appliance. Failure to follow instructions could
result in death, serious bodily injury, and/or property loss.
• Warning: accessible parts may be very hot. Keep young children and pets away.
• Do not move the appliance during use.
• Turn off the gas supply at the gas bottle after use.
• Any modification of the appliance, misuse, or failure to follow the instructions may be
dangerous and will invalidate your warranty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Retain these instructions for future reference.
• Leak test annually, and whenever the gas bottle is removed or replaced. Check that
the hose connections are tight and leak test each time you reconnect the gas bottle.
• For Flare-up control please refer to the ‘OPERATION’ section of this manual.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
If you smell gas:
1. Shut off gas to the appliance.
2. Extinguish any open flame.
3. Open barbecue lid or hood.
4. If odour continues, discontinue use and
contact your local dealer.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
1. Do not store or use petrol or other flammable
vapours or liquids in the vicinity of this or any
2. A gas bottle not connected for use shall not be