1. Light diffuser
2. ON/OFF button
4. FM button
5. Natural Sound switch
6. Brightness control button
7. Light control button
8. VOLUME +/- button
9. / button
10. ALARM 1 button
11. ALARM 2 button
12. M/SET button
13. SLEEP button
14. LCD display
15. Remote sensor
17. AUX IN jack
18. DC IN jack
19. iPhone-iPod drawer
20. Battery compartment
GB - 1
Lighting Audio System with iPod-iPhone Docking
Please read the instruction carefully
before operating the unit.
GB - 2
GB - 4
D1. - iPhone/iPod mode
D2. - radio mode
D3. - AUX IN mode
D4. - natural sound mode
D5. - brightness level indicator
D6. - alarm 1 wake to
radio/iPhone-iPod / buzzer /
D7. - alarm 2 wake to
radio / iPhone-iPod / buzzer /
D8. - memory indicator
D9. - memory digit
GB - 3
SLEEP (Automatic turn off)
Using the AC adaptor
This AC adaptor operates on AC100-240V~50/60Hz.
• The supplied AC adaptor is suitable for use on AC mains supplies of
100-240V~50/60Hz and should only be connected to a mains supply within
• Use the supplied AC adaptor only. Using any other AC adaptor could
damage the unit.
GB - 5
When you unpack your new iPhone/iPod clock-radio, make sure that you
have removed all the accessories and information papers:
- Main unit
- AC adaptor
- Remote control
- 5 pieces iPhone/iPod interchangeable adaptors
- User manual
UNPACKING YOUR UNIT
LOCATION OF CONTROLS
Replacing battery for the remote control
1. Press the stopper and pull out the battery holder.
2. Install 1pc “CR2025” lithium battery according to the polarity diagram on
the battery compartment.
3. Insert the battery holder into the remote control.
15 10 12
R2. Light control button
R3. VOLUME +/- button
R4. button (mute)
R5. Brightness control button
R6. (iPod-iPhone) PLAY/PAUSE
R7. FM button
R8. Natural Sound switch
R9. SLEEP button
R10. / button
R11. / button (navigate menu in
R12.OK button (conrm a selection in
R13.MENU button (return to previous
menu in iPhone/iPod mode)
R15.Alarm 1/2 button
Remove the spacer tab before use
Remove the spacer tab when you
use the remote control for the first
time. To remove the tab, pull it in the
direction of the arrow in the illustration
Battery backup system
DC power: 2x1.5V, battery type AAA/R03/UM4(not provided) for clock and
alarm time backup system.
An alkaline type battery is recommended. For optimum performance, this
battery should be replaced every 6 months.
BACKUP SYSTEM: All clock settings will be kept in memory; however, the
clock time may require adjustment for exact accuracy. If the backup battery is
not installed, the display will show the clock ashing to indicate that you have
to reset the time and the alarm.
NOTE: When the battery backup is functioning, the display has no backlight.
Turn on the unit
The unit is in standby mode with clock display when it’s plugged in. Press
ON/OFF to switch on/off the audio function (radio, iPhone/iPod, natural sound
or auxiliary input).
Operating mode selection
- Press to select playing iPod/iPhone and control play/pause when this
function is ON.
- Press FM to select radio mode.
- Press to select natural sound mode, then press repeatedly to cycle
among 6 kinds of natural sound.
- Press to control brightness of white light (20 levels for choose) or set
color light when it’s in color light mode after turn on the light by .
- Press to switch between 3 states in loop: Light Off – White Light – Color
Press VOLUME +/- button to adjust sound level. There are a total of 30
Press button to cut off the sound temporarily, press this button again to
resume the sound.
When the unit is NOT in alarm mode, press button repeatedly to set
backlight brightness of display. 3 levels for choose: low, medium and high.
- The included AC adaptor is for use with this unit only. Do not use it with
- When the unit is not going to be used for long time, disconnect the AC
adaptor from the AC outlet.
- Be sure to use it near the wall outlet. If a malfunction occurs, disconnect the
plug from the wall outlet at once.
- When the AC adaptor is plugged in, the apparatus is not completely discon
nected from the main power source, even when the unit is turned off.
- AC adaptor is used as the disconnect device. It shall remain readily
operable and should not be obstructed during intended use. To disconnect
the apparatus from sup ply mains,completely disconnect the AC adaptor of
the apparatus from the mains socket outlet.
In sleep mode, the unit will turn off automatically after a specied time.
You can select duration in minutes before the unit turns off automatically.
Press SLEEP button repeatedly to select 120-110-100…0 minutes. 5
seconds after, display will resume to current time.
Note: Sleep time can be only set when the unit is turned ON.
- During SLEEP operation, press SLEEP button to display the remaining
- To turn off the unit before the SLEEP activates, press ON/OFF button, or
press SLEEP button repeatedly until value is adjusted to “00”. The sleep
function is cancelled and “SLEEP” icon will not displayed.
- If the playing time from your iPhone or other player is shorter than the se
lected sleep time, the music will stop at the end of the playing time.
Sleep with digressive light
If white light or color light is ON during SLEEP function, the light will turn OFF
with digressive brightness when the SLEEP time is reach.
When used for the rst time, or if the mains plug has been removed with no
backup battery inside, the clock display will blink for setting.
Setting sequence: Hour Minute 24h/12h……
1. In standby mode, long press M/SET button to enter the current time setting
mode. “HH” digits ash for hour setting.
2. Press / to set the hour time.
3. Press M/SET button to validate the hour value, minute digits flash for
4. Press / to set the minute time.
5. Press M/SET button to conrm time setting.
6. “24H” ashes for setting. Press / to set, and press M/SET to
complete the time setting.
- At first use of the set, the time setting sequence will start by 24h/12h
- Any following sequence, if the time has been entered already, will start by
Hour (HH) selection.
- With clock display blinking, if no button is pressed within 8 seconds, it will
return to previous clock display.
Alarm 1 or Alarm 2 setting
In standby mode,
1. Long press ALM.1 button, hour digit of alarm 1 ash. Press / to
adjust hour time, then press ALM.1 button again to conrm.
2. Minute digit of alarm 1 ash. Press / to adjust minute time. Press
ALM.1 button to conrm time setting.
3. “ - -“ ash for setting progressive light time before alarm time reach.
Press button repeatedly to select among “00’ – 05’ – 10’ – 15’ -- 20’ --
……”. (If “00” is selected, the white light will switch ON at wake-up time.)
4. Alarm 1 wake up source indicator ash. Press / to select wake up
source among or or or .
5. Press ALM.1 to conrm alarm 1 setting.
(1) If wake up by is chose, kind of natural sound ashes for select by next
step. Press / to select.
(2) Progressive light is using WHITE light with progression to the maximum
- If the COLOR light is ON at the time of progressive light start, color light will
switch OFF before progressive light start.
- If the WHITE light is ON at the time of progressive light to start, it keeps and
no progressive light.
Same operation for Alarm 2 setting.
To check the alarm setting
In standby mode, press ALM.1 or ALM.2 for 2 times to show the alarm time
and alarm source. Display will resume to current time after 2 seconds.
To turning off alarm
The alarm is programmed to run for 59 minutes and triggers progressively.
Once the alarm 1 or alarm 2 is activated, corresponding alarm source
indicator / or / or / or / will ash on display.
1. In wake up mode, to temporarily stop alarm, press button, the alarm
will resume to the previous playing mode after 9 minutes. Alarm source in
dicators will keep ashing on display.
D10. - displays in 12hr time mode
D11. Time or radio frequency display
D12. - sleep indicator
D13. - radio mode & frequency unit
This unit can be set for two different wake up times which you can choose
to use independently or simultaneously ALARM1, ALARM2 or both ALARM1
and ALARM 2.
GB -6 GB -7