In OFF mode, press ALM. 1/M- (9) or ALM. 2/M+ (10) button. Time and alarm source of
the corresponding alarm are displayed for 5 seconds.
Turning off Alarm
The alarm is programmed to run for 59 minutes and triggers progressively.
Once the alarm 1 or alarm 2 is activated, corresponding alarm indicator “ ” / “ ”,
“ ”/” ” or “ ” / “ ” will flash on display,
1. In wake up mode, to temporarily stop alarm, press the SNOOZE/DIM button (7). The
alarm will resume to the previous playing mode after 9 minutes. “ ” / “ ”, “ ”/” ”
or “ ” / “ ” and “SNOOZE” are on display.
2. To stop the alarm for 24 hours, press ON/OFF button (1), “ ” / “ ”, “ ”/” ”
or “ ” / “ ” remains displayed. The alarm will trigger at the preset time one day later.
3. To turn off the alarm permanently, in OFF mode, press and hold ALM. 1/M- (9) or ALM.
2/M+ (10) until “ ” / “ ”, “ ”/” ” or “ ” / “ ” disappears.
- You can adjust the wake up sound level by VOL+/- button on wake to iPhone/iPod or
radio modes your last setting.
- But since this is a progressive alarm, the sound will be louder and louder. You could
decrease the volume after the alarm reaches to its max volume level (24).
In OFF mode, press ALM. 1/M- (9) or ALM. 2/M+ (10) button, alarm type will flash on
display. Press (11) or (12) button to select to wake up by buzzer, iPhone/iPod,
or radio. The icon “ ”/“ ”, “ ”/” ” or “ ”/ “ ” will show on display
- “ ” or “ ” (wake up by buzzer): “Beep“ sound comes when the alarm time is
- “ ” or ” ” (wake up by iPod): Follow the procedure in “PLAY YOUR DOCKABLE
iPhone/iPod”. The iPhone/iPod will start playing automatically when the alarm time is
reached and the unit is off.
- “ ” or “ ” (wake up by radio): Follow the procedure in “LISTENING TO THE
RADIO” to select your desired radio station. The radio will turn on automatically when
the alarm time is reached and the unit is off.
Press ALM. 1/M- (9) or ALM. 2/M+ (10) button again, the hour digit flashes on display.
Press the (11) or (12) button to adjust the hour.
Press ALM. 1/M- (9) or ALM. 2/M+ (10) button again, the minute digit flashes on
display. Press the (11) or (12) button to adjust the minutes.
Press ALM. 1/M- (9) or ALM. 2/M+ (10) to save the setting of alarm 1 or alarm 2. The
display will resume to the current time.
This unit can be set for two different wake up times which you can choose to use inde-
pendently or simultaneously ALARM1, ALARM2 or both ALARM1 and ALARM 2.
Alarm 1 or Alarm 2 setting
VOL + / - buttons
EQ button (equalizer)
MEMO./SET button (memory/clock
ALM. 1/M- button
ALM. 2/ M+ button
FM Wire Antenna
VIDEO OUT jack
AUX IN jack
DC input (AC adaptor jack)
Battery Backup Compartment
GB - 1
Docking Clock Radio PLL for iPhone/iPod
Please read the instruction carefully
before operating the unit.
GB - 2
GB - 4
GB - 3GB - 5
UNPACKING YOUR UNIT
When used for the first time, or if the mains plug has been removed with no backup
battery inside, the clock display will blink.
1. In OFF mode, Press the MEMO./SET button (4) on the unit, the clock blinks on the
2. With clock display blinking, press FUNCTION button (5) to select 12 or 24 hour format.
3. Press the MEMO./SET button (4), the hour digits will flash, set the hour with (11)
or (12) button.
4. Press the MEMO./SET button (4) to save the hour setting, the minute digits flash. Set
the minutes with (11) or (12) button.
5. Press MEMO./SET button (4) to complete time setting.
NOTE: With clock display blinking, if no button is pressed within 8 seconds, it will return
to previous clock display.
SLEEP (Automatic turn off)
In sleep mode, the unit will turn off automatically after a specified time.
Note: Sleep time can only be set when the unit is turned ON.
You can select duration in minutes before the unit turns off automatically. Press SLEEP
button (8) repeatedly to select 90-80-70-60-50-40-30-20-10 or 00 minutes, then release
SLEEP button (8). “SLEEP” icon displays.
- To turn off the unit before the SLEEP activates, press ON/OFF button (1), or press
SLEEP button (8) repeatedly until value is adjusted to “00”. It will return to normal display
after 5 seconds, the sleep function will be cancelled and “SLEEP” icon will not be displayed.
- If the playing time from your iPhone or other player is shorter than the selected sleep
time, the music will stop at the end of the playing time.
- The included AC adaptor is for use with this unit only. Do not use it with other equipments.
- When the unit is not going to be used for long time, disconnect the AC adaptor from the
- Be sure to use it near the wall outlet. If a malfunction occurs, disconnect the plug from
the wall outlet at once.
- When the AC adaptor is plugged in, the apparatus is not completely disconnected from
the main power source, even when the unit is turned off.
- AC adaptor is used as the disconnect device. It shall remain readily operable and should
not be obstructed during intended use. To disconnect the apparatus from supply mains,
completely disconnect the AC adaptor of the apparatus from the mains socket outlet
Battery backup system
DC power: 2x1.5V, battery type AAA/R03/UM4 (not provided) for clock and alarm time
An alkaline type battery is recommended. For optimum performance, this battery should
be replaced every 6 months.
BACKUP SYSTEM: All clock settings will be kept in memory; however, the clock time
may require adjustment for exact accuracy. If the backup battery is not installed, the
display will show the clock flashing to indicate that you have to reset the time and the
Note: When the battery backup is functioning, the display has no backlight.
When you unpack your new iPhone/iPod clock-radio, make sure that you have removed
all the accessories and information papers:
- Docking Clock Radio PLL for iPhone/iPod
- AC adaptor
- 5 pieces iPhone/iPod interchangeable adaptors
- 1 piece Dust Cover
- User manual
D1. - Alarm #1 wake to buzzer
- Alarm #2 wake to buzzer
- Alarm #1 wake to iPhone/iPod
- Alarm #2 wake to iPhone/iPod
- Alarm #1 wake to radio
- Alarm #2 wake to radio
D2. -iPhone/iPod mode playback
D3. - Radio mode
D4. - AUX IN mode
D5. Equalizer modes
D10.Time or radiofrequency display
D11. FM Stereo.
D12. Radio frequency unit
D13. “PM”-12hr time mode display
Turn on the unit
The unit is in clock mode when it is plugged in, Press ON/OFF button (1) to turn on or
turn off the unit.
Operating mode selection (FUNCTION)
Press FUNCTION button (5) repeatedly to select iPhone/iPod, AUX or Radio mode.
Press VOL +/- button (2) to adjust sound level. There are a total of 32 volume levels.
When listening to the radio, iPhone/iPod or other music source from AUX IN, press the
EQ button (3) repeatedly to select different modes: CLASSIC, ROCK, POP, JAZZ or EQ
In OFF mode, press the SNOOZE/DIM button (7) repeatedly will change the backlight
brightness of the display. There are 3 levels: low, medium, and high.
Using the AC adaptor
This AC adaptor operates on AC100-240V~50/60Hz.
• The supplied AC adaptor is suitable for use on AC mains supplies of 100-240V~50/
60Hz and should only be connected to a mains supply within these parameters.
• Use the supplied AC adaptor only. Using any other AC adaptor could damage the unit.
ＩＣＲ－２４８６ ＩＢ ＭＵＳＥ ００１ ＲＥＶ０－ＧＢ．Ｐ６５2010-7-12, 15:411
Number of questions: 0
Do you have a question about the Muse M-103 IP or do you need help? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the issue and your question. The more detail you provide for your issue and question, the easier it will be for other Muse M-103 IP owners to properly answer your question.
About the Muse M-103 IP
View the manual for the Muse M-103 IP here, for free. This manual comes under the category Speakers and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.4. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the Muse M-103 IP or do you need help? Ask your question here