1. Press the PLAY/USB button once to start playing (Some discs will start playback
automatically). The current playing track number appears on the LCD panel.
2. Press the PLAY/USB button twice to stop playing temporarily during playback.
The current track number is flashing while pausing.
3. Press the PLAY/USB button again to resume normal playback.
4. Press the STOP button to stop playing.
NOTE: To remove disc from CD player, always press STOP and wait for complete stop.
1. Press the MODE button once to repeat playing the current track only.
2. Press the MODE button twice to repeat all tracks.(Repeat ALBUM in MP3 mode)
1. To go back to the beginning of current track, press the button once.
2. To go back to the previous tracks, press the button repeatedly.
3. To go to the next track, press the button once or repeatedly to play your desired track.
1. Press the MODE button three times to start playing the disc in a random order.
(Repeat ALL in MP3 mode)
PROGRAM PLAY (IN STOP MODE)
1. Press the PROGRAM button at stop mode.
2. Press the or button to select the desired track number, and then press PROG./RPT
3. Repeat step 2 to set up to 18 tracks.
4. Press the PLAY/USB button to start playing the programmed tracks.
5. To cancel the program play, press the STOP button.
Press MODE button four times for INTRO playback, in which the tracks will be played
several seconds in sequence as a introduction.
(Random playback in MP3 mode)
Power Supply: 230V~50Hz
Applicable disc: CD/CD-R MP3 CD+RW
Power Consumption: 9 W
Output Power: 1W x2
Speaker: 8 OHM
Frequency Range: AM: 530KHz - 1600KHz
FM: 88MHz - 108MHz
Laser Wavelength: 760 ~ 800 nm
Tracking Method: 3-spot error detection/3.86 mm lens
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Connecting to a Headphone
Slide the Function Selector to the USB/CD position and insert a CD disc.
Slide the Function Selector to the USB/CD position and insert a CD disc.
4. To fast backward/fast forward through the disc, press and hold the button.
1. Slide the Function Selector (USB/CD OFF RADIO) switch to radio.
2. Select AM, FM by sliding the Band Selector switch to corresponding position.
3. Tune the desired station by turning the Tuning Control.
4. Adjust the volume with Volume dial as desired.
6. Set the Function Switch to the CD/OFF position to stop radio.
1. Press and hold PLAY/USB for usb playback, the audio tracks stored in USB stick will be
played in sequence automatically.
2. Press and hold PLAY/USB again for CD playback. The LCD will display CD/MP3 playback
Slide the Function Selector to USB/CD position and insert a USB drive.
3. Press STOP to stop playback. LCD will display total number of tracks and total playback time.
(In MP3 mode, LCD show total number of tracks only)
FCC NOTICE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B
digital device. Pursuant with the FCC Rules, Part15. These limits are designed to
provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy. And if
not installed and used in accordance with the instruction may cause harmful
interference to radio communication.
(1) Read these instructions:All the safety and operating instructions should be read before
the product is operated.
(2) Keep these instructions: The safety and operating instructions should be retained for
(3) Heed all warnings: All warnings on the product and in the operating instructions should
be adhered to.
(4) Follow all instructions: All operating and usage instructions should be followed.
(5) Do not use this apparatus near water: (e.g., near a bath tub, washbowl, kitchen sink,
laundry tub, in wet basements, or near a swimming pool and the like).
(6) Clean only with dry cloth.
(7) Do not block any ventilation openings.Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s
instructions: Slots and openings in the cabinet are provided for ventilation to ensure
reliable operation of the product and to protect it from overheating. These openings should
never be blocked by placing the product on a bed, sofa, rug, or other similar surface. This
product should not be placed in a built-in installation such as a bookcase or rack unless
proper ventilation is provided or the manufacturer instructions have been adhered to
(8) Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators,heat registers,stoves,or other
apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
(9) Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized o rgrounding-type plug. A polarized
plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades
and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided you’re your
safety .If the provided plug does not fit you’re your outlet,consult an electrician for
replacement of the obsolete outlet.
(10) Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs ,
convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
(11) Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
(12) Use only with the cart,stand,tripod,bracket,or table specified by the manufacturer, or
sold with the apparatus .When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus
combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
(13) Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
(14) Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the
apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged,
liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus,the apparatus has been
exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
(15) WARNING：To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus
to rain or moisture. The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and that
no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on apparatus.
(16) WARNING: The mains plug is used as disconnect device, the disconnect device shall
remain readily operable.
(17) Battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as the sunshine, fire or the like.
Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or
(18) WARNING: Excessive sound pressure from earphones and headphones can cause
(19 ) The marking is located on the bottom enclosure.
(21) Do not install this equipment in a confined or building-in space such as a book case or
similar unit, and remain a well ventilation conditions at open site. The ventilation should not
be impeded by covering the ventilation openings with items such as newspaper,
table-cloths, curtains etc.
This is class II apparatus
The CD mechanism and the sensitive circuitry may cause interference to a radio tuner
nearby. Do not operate this unit while operationg other radio devices.
This product utilizes invisible laser radiation. Avoid
direct exposure to the beam.
Use of controls, adjustments or procedures not
listed in this manual may result in hazardous
Only compact discs identified with this mark can be played by
CONCERNING COMPACT DISC
This sign indicates that this product may not be disposed of with your
regular household waste. The recycling and separate collection of such
products is your responsibility. Please drop off the above-mentioned
waste at a designated place for recycling waste electronic equipment.
If you do not know where to drop off your waste equipment for recycling.
Please contact your local city office or household waste collection service.
Number of questions: 0
Do you have a question about the Mpman CSU38 or do you need help? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the issue and your question. The more detail you provide for your issue and question, the easier it will be for other Mpman CSU38 owners to properly answer your question.
View the manual for the Mpman CSU38 here, for free. This manual comes under the category CD players and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 9.9. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the Mpman CSU38 or do you need help?