On this page you find the Memup Kanyon manual.
Please read the instructions in this operator manual carefully before using the product.
If you have any questions about your that are not answered in the manual, please share your question in the troubleshooting section on the buttom of this page.
3. Connecting the earphones: insert the earphone audio pin into the player’s water proof audio extension
4. Battery: the player uses built-in rechargeable-battery. You can recharge the battery via audio extension
cable jack by connecting with the USB cable
5. Play mode: the system default mode for playing music is to repeat all songs.
6. Music Format: the system supports various music formats, including MP3 and WMA.
7. USB disk: the Kanyon supports USB 2.0, and is compatible with Windows 2000 or higher without any
driver. It can also be used as a USB flash drive for your personal data.
There are a total of only 4 keys on the Kanyon
•Play: hold down the key until the LED light is on.
•Pause: a short press will pause the music (LED blinks quickly)
•Stop: a longer press will stop the music playing (LED light is off)
: if the unit locks up for whatever reason, press the Reset Key to restart the player and to go back to
the default setting.
3. Pre/Volume -
: whilst the music is playing, a short press of this key will select the previous song, or a
longer press will reduce the volume (when the music is paused, a short press will select previous song.)
4. Nex/Volume +
: whilst the music is playing, a short press of this key will select the next song, or a longer
press will increase the volume (when the music is paused, a short press will select next song.)