On this page you find the Freecom Mobile Drive 56138 manual.
Please read the instructions in this operator manual carefully before using the product.
If you have any questions about your that are not answered in the manual, please share your question in the troubleshooting section on the buttom of this page.
Mobile Drive 56138
Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Groupwww.freecom.comwww.facebook.com/freecom1 / 3
Designed by FLEX / the INNOVATIONLAB®
THE PERFECT MOBILE HARD DRIVE NEXT TO YOUR MACBOOK!
The Freecom Mobile Drive Mg has been specifically designed as storage expansion for your MacBook. Available in USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt™
& USB 3.0 versions, there will always be a Mobile Drive Mg which exactly suits your needs. The enclosure of the Mobile Drive Mg is made from
magnesium, a solid, lightweight, cool and environment-friendly material. Combined with the elegant and sleek design, the use of Magnesium
has resulted in a perfect match for your MacBook. The Freecom Mobile Drive Mg is Mac HFS+ formatted and can be optimally used with your
Mac from the moment you connect it to the USB port of your Mac or MacBook. It is 100% TimeMachine
compatible, ideal for making backups
of your important data! The Freecom Mobile Drive Mg is exclusively available at Apple resellers.
FREECOM MOBILE DRIVE MG – DESIGNED FOR MAC
• Ultra thin mobile hard drive in stylish design, complements the design of your MacBook
• Magnesium enclosure: ultra lightweight, high quality, solid and environment- friendly material
• Software included: Green button energy saver, Password Protection, FHD Formatter
• Connects to the USB port of your MacBook - Thunderbolt™ version also connects to the Thunderbolt™ connection
• Mac HFS+ formatted, immediately ready to be used on your MacBook and 100% Time Machine® compatible
• Power via USB port, no need to carry a bulky power adapter
• No cooling fan, ensures quiet operation
• High quality and sleek design
• Two years manufacturer’s warranty and unlimited free helpdesk support
AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE VERSIONS
• USB 3.0 Slimline - 500GB - only 1 cm thin, using the latest state of the art 7mm slimline internal hard drives
• USB 3.0 - 1TB - 1.2 cm thin, which is still thinner than most mobile hard drives
• USB 3.0 & Thunderbolt™ - 1TB - 1.5 cm thin, with ultra fast Thunderbolt™ connection
• Solid - Magnesium has the best strength-to-weight ratio of any of the commonly used structural metals, has excellent dimensional stability
and is highly impact and dent resistant
• Lightweight - Magnesium is the lightest of all the commonly used metals (50 to 60% lighter than aluminium)
• Cool - Magnesium has the same characteristics as aluminium - it keeps an enclosure cool, dissipates the heat - no noisy cooling fan required!
• Green - Magnesium is an earthly matter. It is produced from sea water, brines and magnesium-bearing minerals, which offer unlimited
MOBILE DRIVE Mg HDD
MOBILE HARD DRIVE FOR MAC / 2.5" / USB 3.0 / THUNDERBOLT™
Solid material, ultra lightweight, keeps your hard drive cool and is