Thank you for purchasing Edimax Wireless Access Point. We hope this instruction can help you setup the extender
to extend your existing Wi-Fi network to a further location which has poor Wi-Fi reception.
1. This instruction is for Windows computer only.
If your computer is a Macintosh, we have a different instruction for Macintosh users on http://www.edimax.us.
Mac users will use Safari web browser to setup the extender manually.
2. This instruction can be applied on Edimax Wireless Access Point Series: EW-7416APn, and EW-7228APn.
3. This instruction uses the CD disc came with EW-7416APn or EW-7228APn. If you lost the CD disc, you can
download the Setup Wizard program from http://www.edimax.us Download Area.
4. The Setup Wizard program provides an easier way to setup the extender. In case you experience any trouble
with the Setup Wizard program, you can manually configure the extender by a web browser like Internet explorer.
You can find the instruction on http://www.edimax.us Tech Support area.
5. Once the setup is completed, you will get a wireless network from extender. While you connect to the extender
network, please enter the same wireless password of your existing Wi-Fi network.
2013 Edimax Computer
3350 Scott Blvd., Building #15
Santa Clara, California 95054, USA
Phone 408-496-1105 • Fax 408-980-1530
Number of questions: 0
Do you have a question about the Edimax EW-7416APn or do you need help? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the issue and your question. The more detail you provide for your issue and question, the easier it will be for other Edimax EW-7416APn owners to properly answer your question.
About the Edimax EW-7416APn
View the manual for the Edimax EW-7416APn here, for free. This manual comes under the category Wifi repeaters and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the Edimax EW-7416APn or do you need help? Ask your question here