On this page you find the Denver BTS-30 manual.
Please read the instructions in this operator manual carefully before using the product.
If you have any questions about your that are not answered in the manual, please share your question in the troubleshooting section on the buttom of this page.
5706751020018, 5706751020025, 5706751020049
with handsfree function
Know your speaker
A: POWER ON/OFF
B: LINE IN (Aux in)
C: USB DC 5V
D: CHARGING INDICATOR LIGHT
E: VOLUME -
"Button "(bluetooth status: Hands free answer
/ Hands free hang up)
G: VOLUME +
- Dimension & Weight
- Dimension: Diameter: 60mm x H57mm
Weight: 228g± 5% forspeakerbody
- Standard Battery: Built in rechargeable450mAh Lithium battery
- Music playtime: Max 3-4 hrs(based on50%-70%) voice volume)
- Charge condition:
Charge time: 3-4 hours
Power input: DC 5V/500mA.
- Diameter: 2 inch
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Power output: 3W
- dBSPL: 80 ± 3dB 1W/M
Package & accessories
- Bluetooth Speaker
- USB cable
- Audio cable
- Instruction manual
1: Bluetooth speaker
Switch power on, and speaker will have a response ring,
Bluetooth function is available. The Bluetooth speaker user name is:
BTS30.When you pair with the bluetooth speaker,if you are asked to
input the password,pls input "0000".
2: Aux in Switch power on, connect 3.5mm cable to line in port,
the red indicator light on, and the speaker is in Aux in function.
3: Making and Answer calling
Once the bluetooth is linked with your phone:
a) Dial the number on your phone
b) To answer the phone, short press the "
c) Press the "
" Button to end the call.
When connect to the USB cable (included) in, red indicator light on,
charge mode work.
The speaker can be charged when it’s in ON or OFF status.
(We suggest to turn off speaker when charge it.)
5.The Bluetooth speaker will turn into snooze mode after 5 minutes unused
(means do not connect with bluetooth), and speaker will have a continuous
warning tone. Turn on the ON/OFF switch again, and the speaker
will turn into the normal working mode.
6.Long press “+“, volume up; Short press”-”, volume down.
1.The Bluetooth speaker can only match to one signal per time, the connection cannot be deleted when matching. It
can only be deleted in disconnection model.
2.It‘s not allow to show thesameequipment namein theBluetooth connectionlist,or it willmake theonein same
name can not be connected.
Points to keep your Bluetooth energetic
- Thehands free functioncanonlybeworkedin the Bluetooth mode.
- The Bluetooth speaker has a anti signal disturb design, but it will still be interrupted by the high frequency device or
Avoid to put it in such kind of environment.
- Different user port will make difference on the transmission distance. Please use the qualify Bluetooth port.
- Some cell phone music player device does not have smooth cache, and it will be a slightly “POP“ tone when pause,
it‘s a normal sound.
- The disconnection of Bluetooth is not a real time operation, and it will be a few seconds delay from the cell phone
- When Bluetoothmatch is failed,deleteotherBluetoothdevice intheconnectionlist,restarttheBluetoothspeaker
and search the signal again.
If speaker makes a loud electronic
noise, or when charging
by USB port, the red, green, blue
please check for the battery shrapnel, or if any damage in the battery.
- It must install a Bluetooth media player in the computer when PC using the Bluetooth speaker.
- Please pull out the AUX-in cable before connecting to the Bluetooth speaker, to make sure the connection is correct.
- The speaker sound effect is affected by battery capacity, cell phone performance and input media source quality. If
noise, user can download some ““0dB” music for test in AUX-in mode, in the distance of 1m.
- If speaker will not be used for a long time, please keep charge once per month, to avoid the overconsumption of the
battery to damage the speaker.
- Donot put the
speakerinan extremecold, hot,wet ordusty environment,orit willbedamage to the functionand
- Do not use the speaker in an extreme dry environment, to avoid the static damage.
- Do not scratch the speaker to protect the interface and battery.
Electricandelectronic equipmentandincludedbatteriescontains materials, components andsubstances thatcanbehazardous to your
health and the environment, if the waste material (discarded electric and electronic equipment and batteries) is not handled correctly.
that electric and electronic equipment and batteries should not be disposed of with other household waste, but should be disposed
As the end user it is important that you submit your used batteries to the approriate and designated facility. In this manner you make sure
that the batteries are recycled in accordance with legislature and will not harm the environment.
All cities have established collection points, where electric and electronic equipment and batteries can either be submitted
of charge at recyclingstations and other collectionsites, orbecollected from thehouseholds. Additionalinformationisavailable at the