Outdoor Grilling Pro ducts
Roll-Away Portable LP Gas Grill
ASSEMBLY AND OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Do not store or use gasoline or other
ﬂammable liquids or vapors in the
vicinity of this or any other appliance.
2. An LP cylinder not connected for use
shall not be stored in the vicinity of this
or any other appliance.
If you smell gas:
1. Shut off gas to the appliance.
2. Extinguish any open ﬂame.
3. Open lid.
4. If odor continues, keep away from the
appliance and immediately call your ﬁre
Failure to follow these instructions could
result in ﬁre, explosion or burn hazard,
which could cause property damage,
personal injury or death.
1. Never operate this appliance unattended.
2. Never operate this appliance within 10 feet (3.05m) of any other gas cylinder.
3. Never operate this appliance with 25 feet (7.5m) of any ﬂammable liquid.
4. lf a ﬁre should occur, keep away from the appliance and immediately call your ﬁre
department . Do not attempt to extinguish an oil or grease ﬁre with water.
5. Heated liquids remain at scalding temperatures long after the cooking process.
Never touch cooking appliance until liquids have cooled to 115oF (45oC) or less.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in ﬁre, explosion or burn hazard,
which could cause property damage, personal injury or death.
m WARNING: FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY
m This instruction manual contains important information necessary for the
proper assembly and safe use of the appliance
m Read and follow all warnings and instructions before
assembling and using the appliance
m Follow all warnings and instructions when using the appliance
m Keep this manual for future reference
Note to installer: Leave this Owner’s Manual with the consumer after delivery and/or installation.
Note to customer: Leave this Owner’s Manual in a convenient place for future reference.