On this page you find the Cavalry CAU3I manual.
Please read the instructions in this operator manual carefully before using the product.
If you have any questions about your that are not answered in the manual, please share your question in the troubleshooting section on the buttom of this page.
Quick Start Guide
1. USB 3.0/2.0
2. Power Switch
3. Power Input
(actual product may vary)
1. Connect the included USB 3.0/2.0 cable to the drive and the computer.
2. Connect the unit’s AC adapter.
3. Turn the enclosure on.
4. Restart your computer. If your CAU3I came with a hard-disk pre-installed, your com-
puter should detect the disk automatically. If you purchased your hard-disk and the
CAU3I enclosure separately, please refer to the Assembly Guide online at:
My Computer is not detecting the drive.
1. Make sure the USB cable is securely connected at both
2. If you purchased your hard-disk and the CAU3I
enclosure separately, your new disk will not be accessible
until you Intialize it. Please refer to the Initialization and
Formatting Guide online at:
3. Some Cavalry drives are pre-formatted for either Windows
or Mac. If you are running an operating system that your unit
drive. For detailed instructions on how to reformat, visit our