Welcome to BEHRINGER
Thank you for showing your condence in us by purchasing the BEHRINGER
This 4-channel stereo headphone amplier is designed for use with all types of headphones
and therefore provides maximum exibility. Its high-power stereo ampliers guarantee
the highest sonic quality even at maximum volume. The ultra low-noise 4580 operational
ampliers ensure outstanding audio performance.
Connectors and Control Elements
HA400 connectors and control elements
(1) Connect the power supply unit to your HA400 using the 12 V connector.
Connectingthe power supply unit to the mains automatically switches the HA400 on.
Todisconnect the unit from the mains, pull out the main cord plug.
◊ When installing the product, ensure that the plug is easily accessible.
Ifmounting in a rack, ensure that the mains can be easily disconnected by a
plug or by an all-pole disconnect switch on or near the rack.
(2) Connect up to 4 headphones to these ¼" TRS connectors.
(3) The signal source has to be connected to this ¼" TRS connector (INPUT).
◊ In case the volume level of the signal source is set too high, the HA400 may
(4) This ON LED is illuminated as soon as the unit is connected to the power.
(5) Using the LEVEL controls you can set the volume of each headphone output.
◊ High volume levels can damage your hearing or your headphones.
Pleaseturn down all volume controls to zero (allthe way to the left)
beforeyou power up the amp. Always make sure you use appropriate
SERIAL NUMBER. The serial number of the HA400 is located at the bottom.
The following gure shows an example of how to use the MicroAMP HA400.
Example: HA400 wiring
For the applicable warranty terms and conditions and additional information
regarding MUSIC Group’s Limited Warranty, please see complete details online at