(1) POWER button switches the headphones on and off.
(2) PLAY/PAUSE button begins and pauses audio
playback. Secondary call functions include Answer
Call/End Call/Reject Call (press and hold).
(3) MICRO USB jack is for charging rechargeable
(4) MICROPHONE can be used for talkback during
(5) AUX IN stereo jack can be used to listen to audio from
external devices as normal wired headphones using
audio cables with 3.5 mm stereo connectors.
(6) BLUETOOTH LED shows the Bluetooth status
(blinking blue and red = in pairing mode;
blue = connected; blinking blue = audio
(7) CHARGE LED shows the charge status
(red = charging; blue = fully charged).
(8) FORWARD/VOLUME button can be used to
increase volume (short press), skip to the next
song (long press), or begin/end a phone call on a
Bluetooth-connected mobile phone.
(9) BACK/VOLUME button can be used to decrease
volume (short press) or skip to the previous song
Number of questions: 0
Do you have a question about the Behringer HC 2000B or do you need help? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the issue and your question. The more detail you provide for your issue and question, the easier it will be for other Behringer HC 2000B owners to properly answer your question.
About the Behringer HC 2000B
View the manual for the Behringer HC 2000B here, for free. This manual comes under the category Headset and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the Behringer HC 2000B or do you need help? Ask your question here