Congratulations to the purchase of this Beamz light effect. Please read this manual thoroughly prior to using the unit in
order to benefit fully from all features.
Read the manual prior to using the unit. Follow the instructions in order not to invalidate the warranty. Take all precautions
to avoid fire and/or electrical shock. Repairs must only be carried out by a qualified technician in order to avoid electrical
shock. Keep the manual for future reference.
- Prior to using the unit, please ask advice from a
specialist. When the unit is switched on for the first time,
some smell may occur. This is normal and will disappear
after a while.
- The unit contains voltage carrying parts. Therefore do
NOT open the housing.
- Do not place metal objects or pour liquids into the unit
This may cause electrical shock and malfunction.
- Do not place the unit near heat sources such as
radiators, etc. Do not place the unit on a vibrating
surface. Do not cover the ventilation holes.
- The unit is not suitable for continuous use.
- Be careful with the mains lead and do not damage it. A
faulty or damaged mains lead can cause electrical shock
- When unplugging the unit from a mains outlet, always
pull the plug, never the lead.
- Do not plug or unplug the unit with wet hands.
- If the plug and/or the mains lead are damaged, they
need to be replaced by a qualified technician.
- If the unit is damaged to such an extent that internal
parts are visible, do NOT plug the unit into a mains outlet
and DO NOT switch the unit on. Contact your dealer. Do
NOT connect the unit to a rheostat or dimmer.
- To avoid fire and shock hazard, do not expose the unit to
rain and moisture.
- All repairs should be carried out by a qualified technician
- Connect the unit to an earthed mains outlet
(220-240Vac/50Hz) protected by a 10-16A fuse.
- During a thunderstorm or if the unit will not be used for a
longer period of time, unplug it from the mains. The rule
is: Unplug it from the mains when not in use.
- If the unit has not been used for a longer period of time,
condensation may occur. Let the unit reach room
temperature before you switch it on. Never use the unit
in humid rooms or outdoors.
- During operation, the housing becomes very hot. Do not
touch it during operation and immediately after.
- To prevent accidents in companies, you must follow the
applicable guide lines and follow the instructions.
- Secure the unit with an extra safety chain if the unit is
ceiling mount. Use a truss system with clamps. Make
sure nobody stands in the mounting area. Mount the
effect at least 50cm away from inflammable material and
leave at least 1 meter space on every side to ensure
- This unit contains high intensity LEDs. Do not look into
the LED light to prevent damage to your eyes.
- Do not repeatedly switch the fixture on and off. This
shortens the life time.
- Keep the unit out of the reach of children. Do not leave
the unit unattended.
- Do not use cleaning sprays to clean switches. The
residues of these sprays cause deposits of dust and
grease. In case of malfunction, always seek advice from
- Only operate the unit with clean hands.
- Do not force the controls.
- If the unit has fallen, always have it checked by a
qualified technician before you switch the unit on again.
- Do not use chemicals to clean the unit. They damage the
varnish. Only clean the unit with a dry cloth.
- Keep away from electronic equipment that may cause
- Only use original spares for repairs, otherwise serious
damage and/or dangerous radiation may occur.
- Switch the unit off prior to unplugging it from the mains
and/or other equipment. Unplug all leads and cables
prior to moving the unit.
- Make sure that the mains lead cannot be damaged when
people walk on it. Check the mains lead before every
use for damages and faults!
- The mains voltage is 220-240Vac/50Hz. Check if power
outlet match. If you travel, make sure that the mains
voltage of the country is suitable for this unit.
- Keep the original packing material so that you can
transport the unit in safe conditions
This mark attracts the attention of the user to high voltages that are present inside the housing and that are of
sufficient magnitude to cause a shock hazard.
This mark attracts the attention of the user to important instructions that are contained in the manual and that he
should read and adhere to.
DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY INTO THE LENS. This can damage your eyes. Persons who are subject to epileptic
attacks should be aware of the effects that this light effect may have on them.
The unit has been certified CE. It is prohibited to make any changes to the unit. They would invalidate the CE certificate
and their guarantee!
NOTE: To make sure that the unit will function normally, it must be used in rooms with a temperature between 5°C/41°F
Number of questions: 0
Do you have a question about the BeamZ Mini Star Ball 153.215 or do you need help? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the issue and your question. The more detail you provide for your issue and question, the easier it will be for other BeamZ Mini Star Ball 153.215 owners to properly answer your question.
View the manual for the BeamZ Mini Star Ball 153.215 here, for free. This manual comes under the category Effect machines and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 5.9. This manual is available in the following languages: English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish. Do you have a question about the BeamZ Mini Star Ball 153.215 or do you need help?